Have you been thinking about selling your land?
Here at GO Homes, we’re interested in buying land that has potential to be turned into residential developments in order to meet local housing needs, and we work with the community in mind every step of the way. We take a unique approach to each site and as we keep all parts of the process within the GO Family, we’re able to move quickly and plan, design and build homes of lasting value that will generate value for our partners (that could be you!) too.
Not Every Site Is A Piece Of Cake...
Some companies are put off developing on land because they can have technical difficulties, but we love a challenge! We’re renowned for our ability to restore technically difficult sites and our determination to realise each site’s potential has meant that over the years we have won planning permission of many brownfield sites, achieving consent where others before us might have failed.
Partner With Us
Perhaps rather than sell your land, you’re keen to partner with a company like ours to work together on a joint venture? We’ve partnered with a number of landowners over the years to create high-quality and mixed-tenure residential developments of beautiful new homes. We’ve an excellent reputation when it comes to securing sites and planning, designing and building successful housing developments on greenfield and brownfield sites.
We take our responsibilities seriously
We are aware of the impact our activities have on the environment and local communities, so we are committed to sustainable development. At GO Homes, we’re dedicated to creating a better, more inclusive society and we’re focused on ensuring a cleaner environment. We know we have a responsibility to protect the environment and so we are continually working to minimise our impact through good environmental practice.
We want each of our new homes to be set amongst a thriving, friendly and sustainable community, which is why when it comes to acquiring land & planning our new developments, we put the community first and always listen to their specific needs.
We Work Hard To:
- Design and build sustainably by considering the environmental and social impacts of our activities.
- Enhance the environment when integrating buildings into their surroundings.
- Protect biodiversity.
- Use materials, suppliers, labour and resources local to our activities.
- Recycle and reduce waste.
- Improve efficiency and reduce the use of natural resources
- Enhance the quality of life and wellbeing of all local communities.
- Work with local people at all stages of planning, construction and completion.
- Provide employment for the local community.
- Engage with the local community, schools and universities to provide work experience opportunities.
Health & Safety
We recognise the importance of maintaining good standards of health and safety management and the impact this has on the effectiveness and sustainability of our business and activities. We ensure that all members of the GO Family achieve the highest standards of health and safety management and comply fully with our systems.
(The important bit!)
In accordance with our duty under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, the current Construction Design Management Regulations, and all other statutory provisions, we have produced the following statement.
All our companies undertake to produce their statutory duties by:
- Providing adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from work activities
- Ensuring that all employees receive training and have access to information on matters affecting their health and safety
- Providing and maintaining safe work equipment
- Establishing and enforcing safe methods of work
- Recruiting, appointing or training personnel who have the skills, abilities and competence commensurate with their role and level of responsibility
- Preventing accidents and cases of work-related ill health and maintaining safe and healthy working condition